| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Naze in April is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in April is dampish. A sizable 214.6mm (8.4in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 12:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Naze April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Naze, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Naze: