| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Naze in September is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in September is pretty drenched. A hearty 298.5mm (11.8in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Naze September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Naze, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Naze: